[Soc-2008-dev] Google SoC Students/Mentors

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 03:59:06 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

Congrats to all SOC students.

--- On Mon, 4/21/08, Davide Vercelli <davide.vercelli at gmail.com> wrote:

> >  * Have you every used CVS or subversion before?
>
> Yes. I have not used branching much, though. Anyway, it
> shouldn't be a problem.

In any case, we'll be doing the branches for you, so all you'll have to do is checkout the branch and the commits will go there automagically.

Checking out a branch is the same as trunk, just enter the url to your branch and you're all set, like this (branch not created yet, but it'll look like this).

svn checkout https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/branches/soc-2008-unclezeiv

Don't be afraid to ask questions on irc or on the bf-committers mailing list, everyone will be glad to help.

Martin