[Soc-2008-dev] Google SoC Students/Mentors

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 02:38:34 CEST 2008

* Have you every used CVS or subversion before?
Yes

* What OS do you use for development?
Ubuntu 64-bit

* What compiler do you use?
gcc 4.2

* Have you built the blender sources before?
Yes

* Do you have an IRC nickname?
nicholasbishop

My p.b.o username is also nicholasbishop.

I'm glad to be here again, looking forward to another successful
summer of code! And hello to Davide, Maxime, DJ, André, and Ian!

-Nicholas