[Soc-2008-dev] Google SoC Students/Mentors

Davide Vercelli davide.vercelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 01:07:44 CEST 2008

>  Congratulations to the successful Summer of Code
>  applicants!

Thanks and hi everybody :)

>  If you don't have a p.b.o account, please sign up
>  for one and send me your username. If you currently
>  have an account, send me your username.

My username is UncleZeiv. By the way this is my nick also on
blender.org forums, blenderartists, wiki.blender.org and irc :)

>  * Have you every used CVS or subversion before?

Yes. I have not used branching much, though. Anyway, it shouldn't be a problem.

>  * What OS do you use for development?

I'm probably going to develop on Linux (Ubuntu), but I can build also
on Mac and Windows.

>  * What compiler do you use?

Gcc. (4.1.3 right now).

>  * Have you built the blender sources before?

Yes.

>  * Do you have an IRC nickname?

UncleZeiv.

Cheers everybody, and good luck!