[Soc-2007-dev] Code submission open

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Thu Sep 13 21:28:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

I don't mean to sound like a broken record about this, but
the deadline for submitting the code is Monday, and anybody
who does not submit code will be expected to return their
final payment -- I see that Joe is still the only one who
has submitted.

Chris

Chris Want wrote:
> Joe Eagar wrote:
>> Code submission is now open, for more info go read the summer of code
>> google group or see:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/how-to-provide-google-with-sample-code
>>
>> Project to upload code to is:
>> http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2007-blender/
>>
>> Joe
>
> So far I only see the tarball uploaded by Joe -- is anybody
> having problems uploading code?
>
> Chris

( Chris Want                                                         )
( Research Computing Support                                         )
( Academic Information and Communication Technologies (AICT)         )
( University of Alberta                                              )
( Tel: 1-780-492-9418                                                )
( This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to     )
( which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal,     )
( and/or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if    )
( you are not the intended recipient of this communication. If you   )
( are not the intended recipient of this communication, do not copy, )
( distribute, or take action on it. Any communication received in    )
( error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.        )