[Soc-2007-dev] SoC Subversion Branches

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed May 30 14:01:22 CEST 2007

Hi Chris,

> Now for the not so good news: with the exception of joeedh, none of you
> will have commit rights to your branches. We hope to have this
> sorted out in the next few days, but in the meantime you are welcome
> to check out your branches to get started, and hopefully soon I'll
> have some news about the commit rights (and also about which mailing
> list commit logs will go to).

Apparently the new GForge requires "roles" to be defined, which I've
created now.
I've succesfully added hcube && maike now to the project as members
with read access. They were going to check in irc if this works. Don't
know result yet, have to go now.

Later on I can create a "Branch only" role, which won't have tracker
assignments for example.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org