[Soc-2007-dev] Project specifications

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jun 11 14:38:28 CEST 2007

Hi Levi,

We don't have formal procedures for it. But we also should try to be as
clear as possible in advance what we expect from students. You have the
right to know in advance how to be successful!

The purpose of putting your design proposal in wiki is to get it
approved on too. And, such a design doc is not only about technology
(like APIs) but also about usability (i.e. how the user will access it,
use it).

About your questions below; I think it's correct to assume the mentor
to approve. But give everyone some time to look at it and review too.
We can do that here, or on the SoC mailing list. No preference.

-Ton-