[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status reports!

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 21:24:23 CEST 2007

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think this is a bit insufficient. Where is the design doc? What plan
> do you follow, how is it going to work?
>
> -Ton-

Ok I wrote some stuff in:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Joeedh/SummerOfCode2007

Truth is, I havn't done as much as I wanted to this week.  I was kindof
sick for a few days, discovered I'm allergic to ketchup (because it has
vinegar, which in turn is made with yeast, which I'm allergic to).  I
did get the design all figured out though, and started some basic coding
in zbuf.c.  I've actually partially implemented DSM before, though I
gave up that time because I thought (at the time) that irregular shadow
buffers were better (ha!).

Joe