[Soc-2007-dev] Friday Status Report (early)

Aaron Moore two.a.ron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:29:32 CEST 2007

This week, I:

 - setup the current file structure for the project
 - established that I can print to the console for debugging
 - discussed the design with several people on various levels of abstraction.
 - sorted out that integration with python API would be a bad idea to
pursue whereas integration with the plugin API would be a good idea to
pursue.
 - made 1 and 1/4 attempts at pseudocode for new API based system
 - tried to divide the API into sections which I could work from
 - proposed a framework for the API to the community

Next week I am in Poland. I will be back the 19th at 11ish am.

Aaron