[Soc-2007-dev] Late Status Report

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 23:10:47 CEST 2007

This week I was completely stuck on the problems I've been having with
my code.  It wasn't until I was trying to sleep
Friday night that the solution came to me: revert the code to an earlier
state, then add stuff back in making sure whatever bug was afflicting my
earlier code doesn't happen.

So yesterday I got started on it, managed to get a little work done but
I was kindof sick that day (went hiking in my favorite trail, only it
was raining and this trail goes near a sewage treatment plant :/ I felt
so sick afterwards).

Joe