[Soc-2007-dev] Google SoC Students/Mentors

Levi Schooley levischooley at eaglecom.net
Sun Apr 22 21:00:58 CEST 2007

Hey all,

My name is Levi Schooley. I live in the central United States
(Kansas). My p.b.o account name is red_fox, and you'll find me on
the b.org and ba.org forums as reD_Fox.

>* Have you every used CVS or subversion before?
CVS for checkouts (but I know a bit about the other stuff too).
Never used SVN, though.

>* What OS do you use for development?
Windows.

>* What compiler do you use?
I'm currently compiling using Mingw and Scons. Been trying to get
things set up in Visual studio .NET, but no luck so far.

>* Have you built the blender sources before?
Yes.

>* Do you have an IRC nickname?
reD_Fox1

>* Feel free to include any other info you think
>it might be useful to share.

Been with Blender since the summer of 2000. Most of my development
and coding efforts have been directed toward Blender-python
scripts, but I'm excited to begin work on the C side as well.

Best wishes to you all!

Levi