[Soc-2006-dev] Sunday Developer meetings

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sun May 28 07:39:24 CEST 2006

OK, my homework for Sunday is to get the CVS, etc.
working, now that we have heard from everybody.

BTW, there is also our regularly scheduled Sunday
development meeting that is held in #blendercoders
(that I am usually half-awake for, starts at 8AM here).
If you guys are able to attend, that would be great,
if not, no big deal. The time of the meeting is:

UTC/GMT 15 (CEST 16, Sao Paulo 11, MTL 10, CSST 09, PST 07,
Sydney 00:00 ...)

Regards,
Chris