[Soc-2006-dev] [Fwd: [Soc-2005-dev] Merging]

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Mon Jun 26 04:36:55 CEST 2006

Hehe, helps to get the year correct!

--CW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Soc-2005-dev] Merging
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:57:45 -0600
From: Chris Want <cwant at ualberta.ca>
To: soc-2005-dev at blender.org

OK, I've finally got around to updating the BLENDER_DIST
branch of the CVS tree. This will not affect your work in
any way, but those who want to merge in the latest changes
from the bf-blender tree are welcome to do so. Instructions
on how to do this can be found on the CVS page here:

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/SummerOfCode2006CVS

Please note that if you decide to merge at this time, be sure
to record the date you merge, since the instructions are a bit
different for subsequent times you merge your tree.

Let me know if there are any questions or problems.

Chris