[Soc-2006-dev] SoC weekly reporting

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 21:36:56 CEST 2006

a) What I've done this week:
More updates to the design doc, and the overall design is a lot
cleaner now. I've been fixing problems with Sculpt Mode; I've got
sculpting working with Subsurf (and other modifiers), it also deals
with Smooth/Solid now.

b) Next week:
I want to extend user options with brush shapes by having Sculpt Mode
take advantage of Blender's texture editor. I've already started on
this, and I don't expect it to take long. I hope to have the whole
sculpting design finalized by Sunday (11th) so I can have it reviewed.
It's also time for me to start thinking about how I'll do the next
step of the project, with multi-resolution editing.

c) Other issues:
Just a heads up that I will be out of town from June 18 through June 21.

-Nicholas