[Soc-2006-dev] SoC weekly reporting

Ben Batt benbatt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 16:01:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 6/3/06, Chris Want <cwant at ualberta.ca> wrote:
> Hey guys, just a reminder: it's Friday.

My humble apologies for the lateness of this report, study commitments
got in the way (it's the start of the exam period here). It won't
happen again.

a) What I've done this week:
* Created a Wiki page at
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Artificer/ModifierStackUpgrade
* Tested CVS checkout of soc-blender artificer branch (works fine)
* Worked on the design for the new modifier stack
* Worked on documenting the current modifier stack at
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Modifier_Stack_Implementation

b) What I plan to do next week:
* Expand upon current modifier stack documentation
* Finish first draft of new modifier stack design

c) Other issues:
I'm taking exams at the moment, so I may be a little distracted over
the next week. It should be OK after that.