[Soc-2006-dev] [Fwd: [Soc-2005-dev] Opportunities for Siggraph SoC demos]

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 04:31:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

My branch has a number of tools that could be shown (sculpting, now
with tablet support, multires modeling, and the retopo tool which is
in the screenshot.)

I have a Linux build of my branch available here:
http://www.graphicall.org/builds/builds/showbuild.php?action=show&id=182

Is there anything I should do, e.g. example files or something?

-Nicholas