[Soc-2006-dev] Modifier stack ready for integration

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Aug 26 14:20:11 CEST 2006

Hey Ben

Ben Batt wrote:
> I've been writing documentation and fixing various issues with the
> modifier stack upgrade, and I think it's ready for integration. What's
> the procedure from here?

I've read over all the code, and did some testing, and agree it's ready to
move over, especially since you have cvs access any remaining bugs can
be fixed there too. We can make a decision on the merging over in
tomorrow's sunday meeting.

> Documentation is at:
> http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Artificer/ModifierStackUpgrade
> http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Modifier_Stack_Implementation
>
> User documentation, to be moved to /Manual when appropriate:
> http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/EdgeSplitModifier
> http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/DisplaceModifier
> http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/UVProjectModifier

Looks great. Having manual pages for a feature ready before it goes into
bf-blender must be a first :).

Brecht.