[Soc-2006-dev] The conclusion of SoC 2006

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Mon Aug 21 19:22:43 CEST 2006

Le 21 août 06 à 18:48, Chris Want a écrit :

> Hey all,
>
> Technically, the SoC students are supposed to stop
> working today so that mentors can work on a final
> review. Google however doesn't have the final review
> website ready to go until tomorrow, so students
> are welcome to continue working until then if they
> have loose ends to tie up.
>
> At some point I'm going to have to submit patches
> to google, so I may need some help doing that
> (we have been a bit lax with respect to merges
> so that might cause some issues).
>
> Anyways, a big thank you to everybody who has been
> involved with this project this summer!

Hi,

I would add the following :

Although it is not really  a formal part of the deliverables,
an user-level documentation should be provided,
as well as an up to date documentation of what you have done
(which is a deliverable but mostly covered by the weekly reportings
which were very fine).

in any case, congrats and thanks to all.

Regards,
Jean-Luc