[Soc-2006-dev] SoC weekly reporting

Dmitriy Mazovka mazovka at bk.ru
Fri Aug 11 22:28:43 CEST 2006

                Weekly Progress Report

   a) What you did in the previous week;

    Finished with nonconvex meshes;
    Implemented texture packs;
    Small improvement to shading.

   b) What you plan to do in the following week;

    Provide docs, btw;
    Futher investigation of lightning taks - shadows, skylight.

   c) Describe any issues you are having that may require extra attention.

    Math library I hoped to use for tetrahedrization (TetGen)
    became a source of troubles. It's licence appeared to be
    incompatible with ours. I managed to contact the author once,
    but on second letter (you can see draft in the list), I've not
    received the answer yet. Probably I will have to refuse this
    functionality.

   Regards,
   Dmitriy