[Soc-2005-dev] Projects presentation on blender.org

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Sep 6 12:41:26 CEST 2005

Hi all,

First of all, congrats with all the great things we've seen committed
to the SoC cvs the past 2 months! :) I'm also happy to see people keep
being involved, that's very promising!

Migration of your projects to bf-blender is now going to be scheduled.
I prefer todo so after a short review on the main bf-committers mailing
list. Some of you might be contacted too about getting cvs write access
in the main tree. Or we assign to you one of our devs to help out with
it. Just poke your mentor if you want to know more.

Apart from that, I also intend to post an article/webpage on
blender.org about the results of the SoC project. With nice screenies,
binary downloads, etc. You don't have todo much for it, just keep your
wiki pages updated, and post testing binaries in our testing forum.
Or mail to me where I can find the best/latest binaries and docs.

All the best,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org