[Soc-2005-dev] OMFG! September 1!!!!! =0

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Fri Sep 2 00:43:57 CEST 2005

Hey gang,

September 1 is here, and I've been given the URL
to fill out for your evaluations, and I guess you
have also been given URL's to evaluate us. I need
to coordinate this big task with the mentors,
and with Ton who will be dealing with things like
mentor payments. Unfortunately, I have to work at
my job during the day and I have been roped into
turning pages at Schubert piano recitals for the
next two evenings -- so I really probably won't
notice if you keep committing and working on
your projects until, say, Saturday morning,
at about 12 Noon MST (hint).

Mentors, stay tuned ...

Regards,
Chris