[Soc-2005-dev] Creating a CVS repository

tonroosendaal at chello.nl tonroosendaal at chello.nl
Wed Jun 29 22:51:47 CEST 2005

Hi,

Everyone who is member of projects.blender.org can have wiki access. :)
If you know wiki a bit, you know how to make new sections there... I have no idea!

BTW; everyone congratulations with the grant! In the next 2 months you'll hear more of me (read: will breath in your neck :) but now I'm still in sunny greece...

Laterz,

-Ton-