[Soc-2005-dev] Creating a CVS repository

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Wed Jun 29 13:15:55 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have different problem. cvs checkout is ended with this error message:

cvs server: warning: cannot write to history file
/cvsroot/soc-2005/CVSROOT/history: Permission denied
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/cvsroot/soc-2005/soc-blender'
(/cvsroot/soc-2005/soc-blender/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/cvsroot/soc-2005/soc-blender'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

I guess, that we have some problems with file access permissions at the
server site.

Best Regards