[Soc-2005-dev] Info + Working towards getting cvs going

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Mon Jun 27 00:26:06 CEST 2005

Hi gang,

I'm working towards getting a cvs repo(s) ready,
but that involves reading some docs on doing branching
and merging, and I haven't had too much time
due to work committments this weekend. Hope to
have things ready to go early this week.

So I thought this might be a good time to get some
information from the students, so if you have a
moment can you send a mail to the list answering the
following:

* Have you used cvs before?
* What OS do you use for development?
* What compiler fo you use?
* Have you built the blender sources before?
* Do you have your p.b.o yet, and what is it?
* Feel free to include any other info you think
it might be useful to share.

Cheers,
Chris