[Soc-2005-dev] MSVC compilation checkout.

Lguillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 15:24:44 CEST 2005

Hello,

n_t:
lotsa init in middle of the code. I did a patch to get thing running but
I stopped on this last error:
source\blender\blenkernel\intern\fluidsim.c(440) : error C2371:
'writeBobjgz' : redefinition; different basic types
There is a patch for you attached, have a look.

I succeed to compile this:
I move all the procedure writeBobjgz above the procedure void fluidsimBake(struct Object *ob)
The procedure writeBobjgz is used in the procedure fluidsimBake and I think MSVC don't view the procedure because writeBobjgz is under fluidsimBake, I just move above and this works.

You have to change all snprintf by _snprintf.

Now for me Blender compile but not the blender-elbeem solver.
I use the Visual C++ toolkit 2003 (free edition).