[Soc-2005-dev] Fluid animation

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Thu Jul 28 19:34:17 CEST 2005

Hi Nils,

Great looking stuff on the fluid animation, I am sure people
will be very excited by this work.

One small comment though, I noticed from the webpage that you
say "The bounding box of an object will be used to define a
region to simulate the fluid in". This is a pretty huge limitation
to actually being able to use the fluid solver in animations.

Is there hope of overcoming this limitation? (Know you are
packing, so I don't expect a reply soon)