[Soc-2005-dev] Re: [Soc-2005-cvs] CVS commit: soc-blender Makefile soc-blender/source Makefile nan_definitions.mk

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Jul 22 16:17:46 CEST 2005

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Marc Freixas wrote:

> mfreixas (Marc Freixas) 2005/07/22 13:28:22 CEST
>
>  Modified files:        (Branch: mfreixas)
>    .                    Makefile
>    soc-blender/source   Makefile nan_definitions.mk
>
>  Log:
>  boolean ops, Marc Freixas

Hi Marc!

Great to see you committed something. I'm currently in the middle of a
huge system upgrade because of new hardware, so I can't test your
commit before tonight / tomorrow.

However, here's a little comment:

If you write CVS commit logs, please don't just write "boolean ops".
This way, nobody knows what your commit does really...

Please be a bit more descriptive and write something like:

"1) Updated the UI code to offer new menu options for boolean ops
  2) Integrated the main boolean maths code"

If you can, please send a manual e-mail about your commits to the
list, so I and others know what they can expect from the commits :-)

Other than that, I'm eager to check it out. Later!