[Soc-2005-dev] Re: Wiki

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Sat Jul 2 10:41:20 CEST 2005

Hi gang,
you can easily create your own wiki page about your project. Just click
at <?> link following name of your project ... it will create new wiki
page (add any relevant info there ... proposal, pictures, source code,
graphs, etc.) and it will create links at this wiki page automaticaly.
Example:

9) Nurbs/Curves/Nurbana?   ... click at <?> link will create new page

wiki source:

---++9) [[NurbsCurvesNurbana][Nurbs/Curves/Nurbana]]

Adding [[NurbsCurvesNurbana][Nurbs/Curves/Nurbana]] or
NurbsCurvesNurbana in wiki "source code" will always create link at wiki
page about Nurbs/Curves/Nurbana then.

Jiri