[Soc-2005-dev] Re: Wiki

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Fri Jul 1 10:35:18 CEST 2005

Hi gang,
I updated wiki page little bit:

http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/SummerOfCode2005

All participants are "listed" there but it is hidden in some cases (code
is uncommented) ... we need confirmation, that you want to be listed
there ... you can uncomment your project in wiki yourself and add some
other relevant info about yourself, or you can send email (to me or to
the mailing list), that you want to be listed there.

Best regards,

Jiri