[Soc-2005-dev] Ping 2! (status update please)

Nils Thuerey nils at thuerey.de
Tue Aug 9 18:47:25 CEST 2005

Hello,

I just got back from LA, and started to add the MSCV patches and some
other smaller fixes. The main goals for the next weeks are:
- fix geometry import for translated objects along with some other gui
fixes that are still necessary
- clean up of the solver code
- add documentation and tutorials

I think this should be possible in the remaining three weeks...

Regards,
-> Nils