[Soc-2005-dev] CVS merge (again)

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sat Aug 6 17:30:03 CEST 2005

Hi Jiri,

Yes, the -kk does not expand the $Id$ stuff.
This is good for merging, since otherwise you
might have a tag in your tree that says:

$Id: foo.c ...blah ... jiri Exp $

and the bf-blender tree might have

$Id: foo.c ...blah ... theeth Exp $

... and that could cause a conflict!

If they all say $Id$ there is no conflict in
a textual comparison.

Regards,
Chris