[Soc-2005-dev] CVS merge (again)

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Aug 3 21:02:03 CEST 2005

Hi Jiri,

2 things:

1) The last time you merged was July 18th so you should
merge the changes since, say, July 19th and now (instead of
the changes since July 28).

2) I find the following works well with your branch, with conflicts in
only the files you might expect them:

cvs up -kk -j BLENDER_DIST:2005-07-19 -j BLENDER_DIST

I don't know what the difference is between HEAD and BLENDER_DIST,
but it seems to work better with BLENDER_DIST.

Regards,
Chris