[Sig2006] June 26 update

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jun 27 22:02:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

Finally I have first work in from Freeman, for booth construction.
They *think* they can stay within budget (20k max) so that's good news.

First drawing from them:
http://www.blender.org/bf/Siggraph_Truss.pdf

I also have a good quote for prints, now still searching for AV and
computer rentals.

The chances we can do a free disk handout are now like 80%. I still
target to get all settled ultimately july 1.

Another little good news fact: I managed to change our subscription to
the expo system to "Open Source Pavillion", so all the badges will only
cover that name (not Blender Foundation, as they first insisted on).

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org