[Sig2006] june 6 update

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jun 9 21:33:04 CEST 2006

Hi,

My announcement on our forums has delivered nice amount volunteers
already;

- Joeri Kassenaar, DVD production (he did before such work for me)
- Bob Holcomb and Martin Middleton: system administration and setup
- and plenty of artists to demo and help out

Still waiting for booth & rental quotes...

Dave: your contact within HP has bounced on the same person as I
contacted, chief marketing. :)

Random fun news: HP did decide to offer Blender equal exposure on their
booth as Maya/3DS/Lightwave. Already preparing demo stuff for them.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org