[Sig2006] Latest budget status

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jul 24 20:21:52 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Floorspace:            7800
Ceiling + lights       5900
Freeman (booth+labor)  7600
Giant prints + posters 2200
AV + Computer Rental   7600
AV labor               1800
T shirts               1500 (unconfirmed)
Computer transport      400
Drinks/snacks on booth  300
--------------------------
                       35100

Labor for ceiling, booth and AV will be all based on actual hours...
this can be less or more, totally not in control. I will become as good
friends as possible with the contracters, visit them immediately when I
am Boston. However, we'll have to anticipate max 2000 extra, which is
not a real problem.

Also I've noticed the official drink/snacks prices at Siggraph are
insane. With a can of soft drinks being 4 USD, or water 2 USD. We'll
try to do some smuggling. :)
If smuggling lunch does't work, for people who work on the booth an
entire day, I would give them an allowance of 10 USD to buy some lunch.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org