[Sig2006] Budget status

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jul 14 00:12:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

As for now:

Floorspace:            7800
Truss ceiling+lights  10000 (unconfirmed)
Freeman (booth+labor)  7600
Giant prints + posters 2500 (unconfirmed)
AV + Computer Rental   7200
AV labor               1200 (unconfirmed)
Computer transport      400
Drinks/snacks on booth  300
--------------------------
                       37000

Biggest variable is still the ceiling... might be 12k, might be 8.
Further I wanted to keep 2k in reserve, these unions there are evil.

Now, if we stick to a total of 40k max, there might be a left-over
budget.
I think it's cool to have tees printed.

http://www.blender.org/bf/tee3.jpg
http://www.blender.org/bf/tee4.jpg
http://www.blender.org/bf/tee5.jpg

In colors R+G+B, nice match for booth colors too. The shirts will cost
about 7 USD each, provided we print at least a 100 total. This will
nice for the crew to wear, and to hand out free.
So, shall we use the remainder budget, if there is, for shirts?

BTW, even when there's no budget left, the Blender Foundation wants
such tees anyway for the crew! I also think of printing a 100 more, if
shipping back home is cheap enough.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org