[Sig2006] Prints!

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Tue Jul 11 08:30:52 CEST 2006

Ton,

is the idea to print on both sides of  the banner stand?
If so do you suggest the same information or different?
For example on could contain more detailed information.

I'm also sorry that we can't deliver the designs before July 24 due to
that our graphics designers are
on vacation this time of the year.

Best Regards
Gert