[Sig2006] travel plans

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 3 18:28:18 CEST 2006

Ok all, so I can confirm my presence at the booth for siggraph. I am
booking my travel today and am curious about the itinerary for the
event? When is everyone flying in and out and where are you all staying?

I pulled a couple of boxes of the iSummit DVD which is a double-cd of
Creative Commons licensed content including Elephants Dream. I will
bring these and more CC schwag than you can shake a stick at...

I've been a bit offline...is there a wiki page for planning out things?
I will make myself available for how to get this thing up and
going...workshops, etc.

I just got back from icommons.org iSummit in Brazil and am still a bit
lagged from partying with Paul Keller and Bjorn from CC
Netherlands...Ton, you can back me up on those hopefully ;)

I'm excited about the event!

Jon

--
Jon Phillips