[Robotics] Robot Drive Simulation With Blender - First Robotics Competition

Séverin Lemaignan severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
Thu Jan 22 15:15:43 CET 2015

MORSE [1] is a robot simulator based on Blender, and provides many ways to communicate with Blender from external applications, including sockets and a bunch of standard robotics middlewares including ROS.

Do not hesistate to ask questions/explain your needs on morse-users at laas.fr!

[1] morse-simulator.github.io

Cheers,
Severin