[Robotics] GSoC 2013 mentor proposal (copy of improved application and additional info)

Séverin Lemaignan severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
Fri May 3 16:15:33 CEST 2013

Hello Ricardo,

I'm not sure this mailing list is the best target for your offer: we do
not supervise in anyway GSOC projects. You'd better contact people on
IRC: irc.freenode.net #blendercoders  or on the bf-committers mailing list.

However, regarding robotics application, if you do mentor a student in
this field, we'll be delighted to know about it and provide support/testing.

Cheers,
Severin