[Robotics] BlenderWiki: Blender Robotics has moved to Blender Science!

Herman Bruyninckx Herman.Bruyninckx at mech.kuleuven.be
Thu Nov 3 08:13:35 CET 2011

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011, mindrones wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it would seem that in Blender Wiki soon we'll have contents from
> biologists, architects, physicists, engineers, and so on :)
>
> So, today we have made a new section called "Science" in the Community
> namespace, see:
>
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Community:Contents
>

> For this reason we have moved Robotics under the Science section, at:
>
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Community:Science/Robotics

I welcome this move! It can only facilitate the interactions between
"engineering use" of Blender :-)

> Regards,
> Luca

Herman

> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Mindrones

   K.U.Leuven, Mechanical Eng., Mechatronics & Robotics Research Group
     <http://people.mech.kuleuven.be/~bruyninc> Tel: +32 16 328056
   EURON Coordinator (European Robotics Research Network) <http://www.euron.org>
   Open Realtime Control Services <http://www.orocos.org>
   Associate Editor JOSER <http://www.joser.org>, IJRR <http://www.ijrr.org>