[Robotics] Simulator Interface

Thomas Janssens thomas.janssens2 at student.kuleuven.be
Mon Oct 4 19:38:11 CEST 2010

Hello all,

My name is Thomas Janssens, and I was a summer student working for Prof. Bruyninckx on the BfR project.
I designed and partly implemented an interface for manipulating robotics simulations in Blender 2.5. This interface is purely a proof of concept, and does not really perform any actions.
I posted an entry on the wiki describing it: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Robotics:SimulatorInterface

The script itself is incomplete and somewhat buggy, but should, together with the documentation, provide an idea of what could be possible.
Any remarks or questions are wecome. My contract period is over, but I will do my best to help with any questions.

Kind regards,
Thomas Janssens