[Robotics] project material

Thatipalli, Amit Raj (S&T-Student) attzc at mail.mst.edu
Fri May 14 13:36:02 CEST 2010

yes,my research is in this field. i am developing a simulator for 5 axis cnc machine(laser deposition) with 4 level collision check.this is  the thesis topic for  my grad school.i have already played around with blender a lot.i  have some simple material removal and material addition codes.but the problem is speed,is there a way to use the ik system and bullet out side of blender game engine?
                                                                                                                                                                                          amit