[Robotics] http://www.simpar.org/

Séverin Lemaignan severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
Tue May 11 15:49:08 CEST 2010

Hello Koen,

Some people here were interested as well in writing a paper for SIMPAR.
Nicolas Lassabe was talking about it, and Gilberto *may* be interested
as well.

I'm personnaly very busy with my own PhD thesis which is not really
related to simulation :), and I won't be able to really dedicate time to
it. But I'd happy to write one or two paragraph and/or proof-read.

Regarding a public SVN/GIT server for the Blender Conference proposal,
it's a bit tricky since our GIT repos are hosted on a private webserver
here at LAAS.

However, I can open a wiki page for that, if you think it's convenient.

Séverin

           Séverin Lemaignan - severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
   [00]    PhD student on Cognitive Robotics
  /|__|\   LAAS-CNRS - RIS group / Technische Uni München - IAS group
    ''     +33561337844 / +498928917780
           http://www.laas.fr/~slemaign