[Robotics] Fwd: Library Linking & Asset Management

Gilberto Echeverria gilberto.echeverria at laas.fr
Fri Jan 22 19:30:14 CET 2010

That video does show a good application of linking in Blender 2.5. It is
fairly close to what we are require for the simulation. It seems we can
start porting to the new version.

I've compiled a list of the current problems with Blender 2.49b at:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Robotics:Simulators/LinkProblems#Linking_in_Blender
Hopefully some of those issues will be solved in 2.5

The one thing I can't yet get to work in 2.5 is the VideoTexture module
for the cameras.

Gilberto