[Robotics] robotics example

Breno Carneiro Pinheiro brenodee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:35:42 CET 2010

Hi all, I got some examples running without errors reported. But sincerely I
could not understand what should I look at those examples. I mean, is there
any control algorithm running? I pressed up/down and right/left keys and I
got a men walking around. Do you have any tips to improve my experiences
with ors?

I installed yarp following INSTALL file but I didn't get yarpview installed.
I think it's fundamental to get properly advantages from some examples.

Thanks,

Breno

--
Breno Carneiro Pinheiro