[Robotics] robotics example

Breno Carneiro Pinheiro brenodee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 03:58:49 CET 2010

Hi, thanks for your support!!! I installed python 2.6.4 and I'm using
blender 2.49b.

I grab the first scenarii in ors dir and the following steps before press P
on blender environment is below:

root at breno-HP:/usr/local/blender# yarp server &
[5] 31759
yarp: Port /root active at tcp://192.168.1.3:10000
Name server can be browsed at http://192.168.1.3:10000/
root at breno-HP:/usr/local/blender# yarp: Bootstrap server listening at
mcast://224.2.1.1:10001

root at breno-HP:/usr/local/blender# Detected GL_ARB_texture_env_combine
Detected GL_ARB_texture_cube_map
Detected GL_ARB_multitexture
Detected GL_ARB_vertex_program
Detected GL_ARB_depth_texture
Detected GL_EXT_separate_specular_color
shaders not supported!

Then I press P and I got:
Blender Game Engine Started

Python script error from controller "Initialize#CONTR#1":
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Scene_Initialize.py", line 16, in <module>
  File
"/home/breno/Diversos/ors/scripts/middleware/independent/IndependentBlender.py",
line 16, in <module>
    from middleware.yarp.YarpBlender import *
  File "/home/breno/Diversos/ors/scripts/middleware/yarp/YarpBlender.py",
line 96
    except KeyError as detail:
                     ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Python script error from controller "Initialize#CONTR#1":
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Basic_Init.py", line 2, in <module>
KeyError: 'requested item "motion_actuator" does not exist'
XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server
":0.0"
      after 5794 requests (5794 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

I think is missing a lot of thing because all others example is not working
with deferents errors each one. But please help to solve one by one so that
I can start doing by myself.

Thanks for all,

Breno

Breno Carneiro Pinheiro