[Robotics] Virtual camera resolution

Gilberto Echeverria gilberto.echeverria at laas.fr
Fri Apr 30 18:04:26 CEST 2010

Sorry, I don't understand your question. What do you mean by copying files?
The way we have setup the resolution of cameras in the MORSE simulator
is by defining the X and Y sizes as properties of our camera object.
Then the size is applied by an external python module. So the actual
code to set the resolution is not inside a blender file. So I guess
copying files would not affect us.
What sort of copy are you trying to do?