[Robotics] Python control of armature in the GE

Florian Lier blender at icram.de
Mon Sep 14 18:18:07 CEST 2009

Hey all,

for claryfication ... I can read write armatures in the GE now?!
This is what I understood from the last mails :)

My goal is to write a time triggered script which manipulates the armature.

Benoit - if so, can you provide us with some sample code?

BTW: You build works fine on Ubuntu (32Bit) ) 9.04

Cheers, Florian