[Robotics] Python control of armature in the GE

Markus Mehrwald mehrwald at ira.uka.de
Fri Sep 11 16:04:17 CEST 2009

Hi Benoit,

I figured out some other problems now. I got Blender to compile only
with Pyhton 3.1 but now I cannot use my scripts anymore with the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "Steuerung.py", line 4, in <module>
ImportError: No module named Blender

Do you know what this could be or is there already a documentation for 2.5?

Thanks,
Markus