[Robotics] iTaSC branch available for test at graphicall.org

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Thu Jul 30 16:54:18 CEST 2009

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for the file. Makefile is not the best way to compile Blender.
Can you try with scons?

Move to the directory where you checked out itasc (directory with
Sconstruct file). You may want to tune first some scons parameter by
copying ./config/linux2-config.py to ./user-config.py and change some
parameters there. I usually disable the gameplayer:
WITH_BF_PLAYER = False

Then run 'python scons/scons.py'
This will build blender in ../install directory

I didn't try to compile in Linux since I ported the code to 2.5 but I
did compile for Linux when the code was still in the 2.4 branch. I will
try on my side to compile in Ubuntu.

Regards,
Benoit

4/gameengine/blphys/fuzzics/libfuzzics.a',